Join Tecan! Join the market leader! Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success! We care about people - Join the market leader
People every day all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare. The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp. And that’s the world in which Tecan plays a vital role – helping advance healthcare – through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions. We constantly seek new ways to steer Innovation.
Every lab. Every day. Empowered.
Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We care about our culture.
Our values – trust, highest standards and ambition – are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for the Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise – ‘Always there for you’.
And we need you to join our R&D team at Grödig, Salzburg as
What you will do
In this challenging and important role you are responsible for the timely, high-quality and cost-optimal development of technologies, products and services and create a world-class R&D team with effective, efficient and compliant development processes.
Responsibilities will include
What you bring along
- Strategic development of our core competencies in optical metrology, image processing, robotics, liquid handling and SW with a strong focus on the development of new microplate readers and microplate washers for life science applications and clinical diagnostics
- Ensuring and continuously optimizing the product development process to meet the needs of clinical diagnostics (IVD)
- Development and coordination of research funding projects (esp. FFG projects)
- Participation in an international development network with internal and external partners
- Management and optimization of interfaces to product management, purchasing, engineering, production, service, quality and regulatory affairs
What you will get
- Academic education in natural sciences or engineering
- Several years of professional experience in development with management responsibility (up to 30 employees)
- Many years of project management experience in an international industrial environment
- Good knowledge of systems engineering and agile development processes, enthusiasm for innovations and topics of the future (eg IoT)
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness
- Communicative and initiative personality with entrepreneurial competence
- Fluent in German and English, convincing presentation skills
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Progressive employment conditions
- Exciting career opportunities
- Wide range of training courses
- International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
- Strong company culture with rich history
Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute to the innovation of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology products?
Look no further and apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your resume (w/o picture and w/o cover letter, reference letters and diplomas are optional).
Tecan Trading AG, Seestrasse 103, 8708 Männedorf, www.tecan.com
I would like to apply