Join Tecan! Join the market leader! Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
We care about people - Join the market leader
People every day all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare. The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp. And that’s the world in which Tecan plays a vital role – helping advance healthcare – through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions. We constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.Every lab. Every day. Empowered.
Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.We care about our culture.
Our values – trust, highest standards and ambition – are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for the Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise – ‘Always there for you’.
We need you to join our Product Support Team at Männedorf
Technical Support Engineer 80-100%
What you will do
In this challenging and important role you are part of the development project teams and you are defining hardware related service requirements for new products. Furthermore you will be responsible for our global second level hardware support and the hardware trainings on our products.
Responsibilities will include
- Project management:
- Defines and reviews hardware related service and training concepts
- Develops service documents and workflows
- Defines service requirements for new products
- Working on optimization projects
- Technical Support
- Coordinates and provides complex and comprehensive 2nd level hardware support on a global level and according to regulatory requirements
- Investigates hardware issues remotely or on-site
- Releases and maintains content in worldwide solution database
- Participates actively in product care team meetings
- Creation-, maintenance (in SAP and all related documentation) of spare parts for all Tecan CH platforms and manage obsolescence
- Administrative tasks in SAP
What you bring along
- Develops, plans and conducts (in-house or on-site) training courses for customers, Tecan employees and distributors
- Defines training curriculum
- Creates and reviews training material
What you will get
- A technical education in mechanical-, electronic- or electrical field or equal education (e.g. Polymechaniker)
- Further education in Business Administration and Applied Technical Management with Federal Diploma of Professional Education and Training (Technischer Kaufmann mit eidgenössischem Fachausweis) is a plus
- Experience in customer support of medical, pharmaceutical or clinical diagnostic instruments
- Experience in Project Management
- Advanced Windows and MS Office knowledge
- Qualifications in adult education is a plus
- Negations skills in English, German, spoken and written, other languages are a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal with demanding customers
- Working under pressure in an organized and analytical manner
- Willing to travel worldwide (about 20%)
- Proactive approach
- Customer and solution oriented manner
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Progressive employment conditions
- Exciting career opportunities
- Wide range of training courses
- Extremely attractive location overlooking the lake of Zurich
- International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
- Strong company culture with rich history
- Global mindset with “Swissness” at heart
Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute to the innovation of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology products?
Look no further and apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your resume (w/o picture and w/o cover letter, reference letters and diplomas are optional).
Applications from recruiters are welcome. Please register using this link: http://www.tecan.com/recruiters
Tecan Schweiz AG, Seestrasse 103, 8708 Männedorf, www.tecan.com
Location: Männedorf, Switzerland
I would like to apply